Elevate any table with this easy centerpiece DIY.
- Empty Oui glass pots
- Painters tape
- Metallic spray paint
- Twine or ribbon
- Flowers of your choice
- Enjoy your favorite Oui by Yoplait yogurt and clean the pot. If removing the labels, soak pots in warm soapy water before peeling. In some cases, an adhesive remover may be needed to completely remove the label from top and sides of the pot.
- Use painters tape to completely cover the top half of the pot.
- Paint the bottom of the pot using metallic spray paint or the color of your choice and let dry.
- Remove the tape and tie a string of twine or ribbon around the middle.
- Add water and flowers before displaying on tables.