Add French flare to your living space with these miniature topiaries made from upcycled Oui by Yoplait glass jars.
- Oui by Yoplait Glass Pot
- Acrylic Craft Paint (Light Brown or Tan)
- Acrylic Paint Brush (1/2")
- Mini Topiary Balls
- Craft Dowels
- Cylinder Floral Foam (Green)
- Artificial Moss
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue Sticks
- Butter Knife
- Secure supplies from your local craft or home goods store.
- Enjoy your favorite Oui by Yoplait yogurt and clean the pot. If removing the labels, soak pots in warm soapy water before peeling. In some cases, an adhesive remover may be needed to completely remove the label from top and sides of the pot.
- Paint your Oui glass plot with your 1/2" brush and paint (in either a light brown or tan color). Set aside to dry.
- Cut your green, cylinder floral foam to fit inside the Oui glass pot using a clean, butter knife from your kitchen. Set your green, floral foam inside the glass pot.
- Use your hot glue gun to glue a mini topiary ball on top of the (dried) painted dowel. Repeat as necessary and carefully set aside to dry.
- Place your dowel with glued mini topiary into the foam in your glass pot.
- Use your hot glue gun to glue the artificial moss to the foam in your glass pot. Set aside to dry.
- Once dry, add to your space for a little French flare.