Macramé Hanging Plants
Macramé Hanging Planters are our favorite DIY for Oui by Yoplait glass pots. See below to make your own.
- Oui by Yoplait glass pots
- Air plants, succulents or cactus
- Small rocks or pebbles, soil or other plant needs for chosen plant
- Cut four pieces of twine to the same length, loop in half and tie a knot to create a handle.
- Split twine into four sections of two strings, tie knots between each section 3" from the handle. Repeat, tying knots to adjacent strings.
- Measure twine to preferred height and secure around the tops of your pots with knots. Leave room on both sides of the twine so that the pot stays balanced. End in one final knot.
- Take clean Oui by Yoplait glass pot and prep it for an air plant, succulent or cactus. Carefully place pot inside of the macramé holder, hang and admire.