Honey Body Butter
Oui by Yoplait glass pots take this rich DIY body butter up a notch. Make it in advance to use as a simple gift all year long or create a personalized batch for parties, showers, or your favorite holidays.
- Oui by Yoplait Glass Pot(s)
- Coconut Butter, Coconut Oil, Shea butter in equal parts (measurements depend on amount of body butter you want to make; we recommend starting with 1/4 cup of each)
- 1 Tablespoon Manuka Honey
- Food Coloring (skin-safe)
- Fragrance (skin-safe)
- Essential Oil (skin-safe)
- Enjoy your favorite Oui by Yoplait yogurt and clean the glass pot(s). If removing the labels, soak glass pots in warm soapy water before peeling. In some cases, an adhesive remover may be needed to completely remove the label from top and sides of the glass pot.
- Add coconut butter, coconut oil and shea butter to a saucepan. Keep on medium heat until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and let mixture sit until it is opaque. To speed up this process, you can put the mixture in the fridge or freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Once the mix is ready, use a spoon or hand mixer to break it up. Add Manuka Honey, and optional coloring, fragrance and essential oils. Whip mixture until it is fluffy.
- Transfer to your Oui by Yoplait glass pots and enjoy your new product! #OuiUpcycle
- Adult supervision encouraged with use of stove.