Hanging Planter Garden
Add French flair to your living space with these hanging planters made from upcycled Oui by Yoplait glass pots.
- 3 Oui by Yoplait Glass Pots
- Potting Soil
- 3 Small Plants
- 3 Hooks
- 3 Small Nails
- 3 Small Pallets or Boards
- Enjoy your favorite Oui by Yoplait yogurt and clean the glass pot. If removing the labels, soak glass pots in warm soapy water before peeling. In some cases, an adhesive remover may be needed to completely remove the label from top and sides of the glass pot.
- Fill a clean Oui by Yoplait glass pot with soil, leaving room for your plant. Some plants may require drainage so add small rocks or pebbles to the bottom of your glass pot first.
- Add plant to soil and top with remaining soil.
- Using a hammer and small nail, secure one hook to each wooden pallet or board. Hook should be centered at the top of each pallet.
- Wrap a string of twine around the lip of your Oui by Yoplait glass pot, leaving excess to hang the glass pot with.
- Tie the excess twine around the wrapped twine to form a handle and hang the potted plant once secure.
- Place or hang your pallets in a desired location in your living space and admire your handiwork! #OuiUpcycle
- Adult supervision recommended with use of hammer and nails.