Flower Market Bouquet
Oui glass pots are the perfect vases for flower market bouquets. Brighten your day with this DIY or make them to share with friends.
- Oui by Yoplait Glass Pot
- Floral Scissors (or regular scissors)
- Your Favorite Fresh Flowers
- Enjoy your favorite Oui by Yoplait yogurt and clean the pot. If removing the labels, soak pots in warm soapy water before peeling. In some cases, an adhesive remover may be needed to completely remove the label from top and sides of the pot.
- Carefully trim your fresh blooms to fit nicely in your cleaned, Oui by Yoplait glass pot.
- Fill your Oui by Yoplait glass pot with lukewarm tap water.
- Arrange your fresh blooms in your Oui by Yoplait glass pot.
- Layer multiple types of flowers or add greenery for more depth to your bouquet.
- Can't find French flowers like lilies or lavender? Use any market flowers available instead!